2021 Board of Directors:
- Tammy Keirn (Chair) – Lemon, Keirn & Rovenstine, LLP
- Peter Allen – Star Bank
- Dani Barkey – Warsaw Community Schools
- Michael Bodiker – Zimmer Biomet
- Blaine Conley – Tippecanoe Valley Schools
- Katie Dewitt – Dewitt Marketing
- Joy Goshert – Retired
- Amanda Gould (Vision Council Chair) – DePuy Synthes
- Mark Green – City of Columbia City
- Chuck Josey (Treasurer) – Kosciusko Community Hospital
- Matt Linville – Zimmer Biomet
- Laura McDermott – Whitley County Consolidated Schools
- Don Mockler – Edward Jones
- Jeri Purdy – GLS & Beyond
- Heath Simcoe (Resource Development Chair) – Northwest Bank
- Lori Shipman – Lori Shipman Consulting
- Ted Westerhof – Otis R. Bowen Center
United Way’s Board of Directors is a distinguished group of leaders whose strategic decision-making and guidance steer the organization. We recruit people and organizations from all across the community who bring the passion, expertise, and resources needed to get things done, which is reflected in the make-up of the board.
Board members serve for a minimum term of three (3) years and may serve two (2) consecutive terms. Officers serve in their position for one (1) year and the President/Chair of the Board serves in his/her position for two (2) years.
All staff and Board members annually sign a conflict of interest statement.