Skip to Content
- Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information:
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question, we may then collect your name, address, and email to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address, and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number, and payment information when you contribute, either on our website, over the phone, or by mailing in a check. The above list provides a sample of Personal Information that may be collected by UWWK. From time to time, we may collect Personal Information from you in ways not described above.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your personal information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- Donor Recognition
Donor contributions may be publicized in donor recognition materials produced by the UWWK, including print, spoken, and/or web-based media. If you do not wish to your name appear in these materials or be otherwise published, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to Records
You have the right to review the personal information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Relation to Other Policies